SkyIndemnity is your partner in securing the proper automobile insurance coverage for you and your family.
The necessary level of coverage is what will help to minimize any negative impact caused in the unfortunate event of an accident.
The state of Indiana monitors all rates for insurance coverage in
order to ensure that consumers receive adequate insurance coverage at a fair price; however, the state cannot recommend an agent to you.
Below are the areas of coverage available in Indiana; please note that all policies differ and coverage will be dependent on the particularities of your policy and the policy level that you choose:
- Bodily Harm - this coverage will reimburse costs associated with injury that your car causes to another person.
- Property Damage Coverage - will compensate any other people whose property or possessions are damaged by your car.
- Coverage for Medical Costs - provides coverage of medical expenses for you and any passengers injured in your automobile.
- Collision - less your deductible, collision coverage will reimburse you for the costs associated with vehicle repair due to an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage - this will protect your vehicle in the event of damage or loss caused by an event other than an accident. This coverage can include fire, theft, damage due to wind or other inclement weather, and broken glass.
- Misc. - often overlooked, other insurance coverage that can help to minimize the effect of loss of use of your vehicle, is very important. Miscellaneous coverage would reimburse you for such events as car towing, or the cost of a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired, etc.
Take a look at our online rating tool and compare coverage levels and costs for the policies that you need. We are here to answer any questions that you may have, either on the phone or in person. Feel free to stop by or give us a call today!